Claudia Andujar 1971: ASonia #1
All Canvas prints have a border edge that is mirrored to allow for mounting
We also leave 1" of white canvas around the image.
Choose the size of the border you prefer.
▶ Please note that it's not possible to cancel, or change orders, nor update addresses once the orders are in production.
▶ The printing is made of a multi-cotton mixed matte white canvas of artist-grade level.
▶ Rolled Canvas Prints Images have been downloaded directly from the museums. Authentic for colour and detail.
▶ Our images are printed using very high-resolution images. This allows you to see the detail of the brush strokes unlike other images found online
Painter: Faced with an infinite background, Claudia registered Sônia, a model from Bahia who was trying her luck in São Paulo. The shoot lasted three hours and consumed ten rolls of film, but the photographer did not like the material and, shortly after, decided to rephotograph the images, superimposing them and using filters. Published in June of that year in Revista de Fotografia, the series is a kind of radiography of the female body.
- Matte Canvas.
- High-quality Canvas material will not fade. The canvas comes rolled up and protected in a tube to save on shipping costs and stretching costs, this is a popular option to avoid freight charges
- Enhanced Matte Photo Paper:
- This bright white matte paper yields highly saturated colour, deep rich blacks and great detail. Matte prints can be finished with matting and framing in a huge number of different ways. Bring one to your local framing shop or look online for endless ways to present your matte print.
- Premium Luster Photo Paper:
- this paper delivers highly saturated colours by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for a true photographic reproduction. Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel and the luster surface reproduces the finish that has been traditionally favoured by professional photographers.
- Guaranteed to last 100 years indoors.
All prints are rolled and come with or without a border. Keep the border if you plan to have the print stretched onto a frame.
We can recommend a great custom framer.
Ready to hang art, museum quality canvas prints, Giclee canvas print, High definition image printing
We send every package with a tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your shipment. Our arrival times are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. If you need your package by a certain date please let us know prior and we can offer you alternative shipping options. We must wait 30 days before we can offer a refund if the package is lost. Shipping delays do happen and COVID staffing issues have created more delays that are beyond our control. Thank you for understanding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.