No Woman, No Cry by Chris Ofili 1998
No Woman, No Cry is a very large, densely layered painting that depicts a crying woman set among various abstract patterns. The woman, who has dark hair and black skin and is shown in profile, is formed from a thin brown painted outline that is filled with many small dark brown circles. The painting was executed on a single piece of rather coarse linen fabric that is stretched extremely tightly around an eight-membered rigid strainer and attached with stainless steel staples along the rear edges.
All Prints come rolled and ready to mount or frame
All Canvas prints have a border edge that is mirrored to allow for mounting
We also leave 1" of white canvas around the image.
Choose the size of the border you prefer.
▶ Please note that it's not possible to cancel, or change orders, nor update addresses once the orders are in production.
▶ The printing is made of a multi-cotton mixed matte white canvas of artist-grade level.
▶ Rolled Canvas Prints Images have been downloaded directly from the museums. Authentic for colour and detail.
▶ Our images are printed using very high-resolution images. This allows you to see the detail of the brush strokes unlike other images found online
- Matte Canvas.
- High-quality Canvas material will not fade. The canvas comes rolled up and protected in a tube to save on shipping costs and stretching costs, this is a popular option to avoid freight charges
- Enhanced Matte Photo Paper:
- This bright white matte paper yields highly saturated colour, deep rich blacks and great detail. Matte prints can be finished with matting and framing in a huge number of different ways. Bring one to your local framing shop or look online for endless ways to present your matte print.
- Premium Luster Photo Paper:
- this paper delivers highly saturated colours by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for a true photographic reproduction. Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel and the luster surface reproduces the finish that has been traditionally favoured by professional photographers.
- Guaranteed to last 100 years indoors.
All prints are rolled and come with or without a border. Keep the border if you plan to have the print stretched onto a frame.
We can recommend a great custom framer.
Ready to hang art, museum quality canvas prints, Giclee canvas print, High definition image printing
We send every package with a tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your shipment. Our arrival times are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. If you need your package by a certain date please let us know prior and we can offer you alternative shipping options. We must wait 30 days before we can offer a refund if the package is lost. Shipping delays do happen and COVID staffing issues have created more delays that are beyond our control. Thank you for understanding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.